|Vitthara Tan, Esq|
Mr. Tan is licensed to practice law in all courts in the State of California. For over 20 years now, Mr. Tan has helped thousands of people in various legal matters. Mr. Tan entered private practice since 1997 and has built a reputable name in the community in providing excellent professional legal services.
Mr. Tan has a well-rounded background. At California State University Fullerton, Mr. Tan served as the student body president in school year 1991-1992 and obtained his bachelor degree in Business Management. Prior to law school, Mr. Tan also worked as an insurance adjuster for a major insurance company. While in law school at UC Hastings, Mr. Tan worked as a judicial extern for the Immigration Court (EOIR) in San Francisco.
As a Cambodian-American lawyer, Mr. Tan also speaks fluent Cambodian or Khmer language.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1997
- Award: Am Jur in Trial Advocacy
- California State University at Fullerton, B.A., 1992
- President of Associated Student, Inc., 1991-1992
- State Bar of California (since 1997)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for Central and Eastern District of California
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)